Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Looking for a Wii

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Looking for a Wii

    If anyone on here has a wii or know's someone who has one for sale Pm Me or post it here I need it for a Christmas Present and can't find one no where.
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for a Wii

    I'll sell you mine for $500.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for a Wii

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll sell you mine for $500.</div></div>

    0_o
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for a Wii

    mine for 550.26
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for a Wii

    It's in stock at walmart.com right now as of 8:53 pm 12/16/08. They've been upping the online Wii inventory.

    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=10726532
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PVLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2004
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for a Wii

    Everytime I have called BSG Walmart looking (for different friends) they have had some in stock. We just took one back last week there.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Looking for a Wii

    Thanks everybody but i got one today for 130 bucks.Merry Christmas
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •